INKspired #47

Well here we are the last INKspired Blog Hop for the year. You have just come from the talented Teneale.
Its is such a busy time of year with Christmas and the kids finishing up school for the year. As demonstrators we have been able to pre order from the new Occasions Catty. Stampin Up have done an amazing job with this catty, there is so many beautiful items in it. It is also my favorite time of the Stampin Up year with Sale A Brations. This runs from 4th January till 31st March. For every $90 you spend you get to pick a free item from the Sale A Bration Catty. There is also extra hostess benefits if you were to hold a workshop and extra benefits if you were to join.
Here is our sketch


So today I have created from my pre order using the cool treats bundle.

If you would like a free catty or would like to host a workshop or join my team please contact me.



Next is my beautiful friend Lisa. I'm sure she has created something amazing.
Be sure to visit all the people in the hop, there is a lot of talent out there.
I would like to wish all my customers and followers a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Thanks for stopping by

your photo name
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. great card Nicole, your made me want to buy this set, which I had resisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Nicole and you have shown that it is cute and fun set.

    ReplyDelete